15 de noviembre de 2008

Diane Warren colaborará con TH



Diane Warren the go-to songwriter for film, TVWed Nov 12, 2008 4:52am EST
LOS ANGELES (Billboard) - Diane Warren's office is located near Amoeba Records, the be-all and end-all record store in Hollywood. If one were to go through the stacks with an eye toward creating a Warren compilation, you'd have to visit most of the store: She's written for pop stars, Broadway belters, country crooners, R&B divas and rock legends.
WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?
Oh, God, I'm working on so many things. I just did a song for Jennifer Hudson and for the Pussycat Dolls. I have a great song Whitney Houston's doing that I think she's going to sing as her comeback song. It's called "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" and I really wrote it for her -- and I don't really write songs for people a lot of times, but I wrote that for her. She sounds great from what I heard.
I'm also working with (German rock band) Tokio Hotel.
I just did a song that Akon did, I did something that Sean Kingston's doing, and I'll be working with Leona (Lewis) and Chris Brown on their upcoming albums.I just did something real big for Jerry Bruckheimer's new movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic." It's a really cute movie.
Diane Warren es una compositora, para quien no lo sepa Sonrisa

No hay comentarios:

ir arriba
free counters

HORA EN ESPAÑA