28 de enero de 2012

BTK ~ Bill: Rings, LA, the sun and...



 .. iced coffee ;-)

Anillos, Los Angeles, el sol y... un café con hielo ;-) 


ALIEN CONVERSATION
Fan: @Bill how often Do you drink coffee? i mean Are you a coffee lover??? I love coffee
Bill: @Gabby CG: I love coffee!!!!

Fan: Bill con que frecuencia bebes café? o sea.. eres fan del café? A mí me encnata el café
Bill: Gabby CG: me encanta el café!!!!

Fan: Your hand is beautiful *-* and your rings are really cool!!! I love ice coffee yummi yummi ;) @Bill how do you prefer the coffee??
Bill: @Andy: I love hazelnut  frappuccino with whipped cream :-) That's my favorite!!!

Fan: Tu mano es preciosa *-* y tus anillos son muy chulos!!! Me encanta el café con hielo rico rico ;) Bill  como prefieres el café??
Bill: Andy: Me encanta el frapuccino de avellana con nata :-) Es mi favorito!!!

No hay comentarios:

ir arriba
free counters

HORA EN ESPAÑA