31 de enero de 2012

BTK ~ Tom: My Boy!


He could fly if he wants to! ;)

My chico!
Él podría volar si quisiera! ;)


ALIEN CONVERSATION

Fan: "@Tom Oh, does he sleep with you? He looks beautiful! ;-) I have a cat and two rats!"
Bill: "@Marie Origliasso: Yes, he always sleeps in Tom's bed!!!"

Fan: Tom, duerme contigo? es precioso! ;-) Yo tengo un gato y 2 ratas!
Bill: Sí, siempre duerme en la cama de Tom!!!

Fan: "Who is younger? Bills little girl or your boy @Tom?"
Bill: "@Valeria Velasquez: He is the youngest. He turned 3 in october..."

Fan: Quién es el más joven? La pequeña de Bill o tu chico, Tom?
Bill: Él es el más pequeño. Hizo 3 años en octubre...

Fan: "@Bill I would Love to know so badly if you like the digital drawing on my Avatar.. It took some time to finish and I hope you like it."
Bill: "@herbstmaedchen: Yes I like it!!! Good job:-)"

Fan: Bill Me encantaría saber si te gusta mi dibujo digital de mi avatar... Me llevó un buen rato acabarlo y espero que te guste
Bill: Si! me gusta!!! Buen trabajo :-)

Fan: "It´s my birthday! :-)"
Bill: "@Annalisa: Happy Birthday!!! :-) Hope you´ll have a good time!!! All the best to you..."

Fan: es mi cumpleaños! :-)
Bill: Feliz cumpleaños!!! :-) Espero que te lo pases bién!!! Te deseo lo mejor...

Fan: "@Bill How old is your oldest dog? :)"
Bill: "@Fay: The oldest one is 13 years old and my little girl is 6... We have one more dachshund and he is 4..."

Fan: Bill cuantos años tiene tu perro más mayor? :)
Bill: El más mayor tiene 13 años y mi pequeña tiene 6... tenemos uno perro salchicha  más y tiene 4 años...

No hay comentarios:

ir arriba
free counters

HORA EN ESPAÑA