28 de enero de 2012

BTK ~ Tom: Tesla!



  ... how cool is that?

Telsa! ¿No es genial?


ALIEN CONVERSATION
Fan: "I don´t know what is it but I want the same in my bedroom."
Bill: "@Krissta: ..haha...you should better not have it in your bedroom!"
Fan: No sé lo que és pero quiero uno igual en mi habitación
Bill: Krissta: ..jaja... es mejor que no lo tengas en tu habitacíon!

Fan: "did you saw my tattoo on the picture) (lets go with a smile into the end) hurricanes and suns is my fav song :) what do you say? :)"
Bill: "@Jana: Wow!!! Amazing!!! I love it!"
Fan: Vistes mi tatuaje en la foto? (lets go with a smile into the end) hurricans and suns es mic ancion favorita :) Qué opinas? :) 
Bill: Jana: Wow!!! Increíble!!! Me encanta!

No hay comentarios:

ir arriba
free counters

HORA EN ESPAÑA