5 de febrero de 2012

BTK ~ Bill: Behind the scenes part III



Check out another pic I took which shows what you can't see on TV ...

Echa un vistazo a otra foto que hice que muestra lo que tu no puedes ver en TV...

ALIEN CONVERSATION
Fan: "Today is my birthday and the best gift is to receive your good wishes! thanks for the emotions that your music gives me!"
Bill: "@Sofi: Happy Birthday to YOU!!! I hope you´ll have an amazing day!!!"


Fan: Hoy es mi cumpleaños y el mejor regalo es recibir vuestras felicitaciones! Gracias por las emociones que me da vuestra musica!
Bill: Feliz cumpleaños!!! Espero que pases un día increible!!!

Fan: "WE miss YOU here in GERMANY!!!!!"
Bill: "@Alinaah: We miss you guys too!!!"

Fan: Os echamos de menos aquí en ALEMANIA!!!!!
Bill: Nosotros tambien os echamos de menos chicos!!!

Fan: "@bill could u show @tom this please? But tell him to IGNORE my name after ´frieden´! >> @Tom! What did you write for me at the ´skyscraper´ post? Sorry for my problematic username, the ´&`sign cut your answer off! Please I really wanna know what you replied me for! ;D"
Tom: "@Gabriela_Frieden...: I don´t know what happened with my answer! just wanted to say that we don´t want you to be frustrated! Come on... be happy please;)"

Fan: Bill podrías enseñarle a tom esto, porfavor? Pero dile que ignore mi nombre despues del "frieden! >> Tom! Que me pusiste en el post de "rascacielos"? Perdon por mi problematico nombre de usuario, el signo & cortó tu pregunta! Porfavor quiero saber que me repsondiste! ;)
Tom: Nose que ocurrió con mi respuesta! solo quería decirte que no queremos que estes frustada! Vamos... se feliz porfavor ;)

No hay comentarios:

ir arriba
free counters

HORA EN ESPAÑA