5 de febrero de 2012

BTK ~ Tom: Me...



...today in a park enjoying the sun!

Yo...
hoy en un parque disfrutando del sol!

ALIEN CONVERSATION
Fan: "@tom your gauges are bigger! Does it hurt?"
Tom: "@Molly: Yes they are"

Fan: Tom tus dilataciones son más grandes! Duelen?
Tom: Sí que duelen

Fan: "Everyone ignored me today, but I´m used too :) I just want you to know that I love your music, I love their personalities... guys are great ♥ :)"
Bill: "@Flor THP: Thanks for the sweet words :-)"

Fan: Todo el mundo me ignoró hoy, pero ya estoy acostumbrada :) Solo quiero que sepais que me encanta vuestra musica y vuestra personalidad... soys geniales 
Bill: gracias por tus dulces palabras :-)

Fan: "In 7 years (im then 18) I´ll make me a tattoo with Bill (the name)"
Bill: "@Alinaah: sounds like a plan :-)"

Fan: En 7 años (cuando tenga 18) me haré un tatuaje con el nombre de "Bill"
Bill: suena como un plan :-)

Fan: "If you answer me cry @Bill @Tom I love net tokio hotel is like a drug i have so much of you, your drives and so when i got a disk and saw that it was autographes cry in the classroom it was the best, th has been something that i brought forward the songs to come in the heart net, i hope you read it, be alien is the best that can happen, as i am small does notget a tattoo let me say why i cut and scar those lasting more another thing all day at schooltill i hear his music, lightning if it is an obsession for you [...]"
Bill: "@Mary Kaulitz: ohhh.. thank you so much. Your English is not too bad by the way. Think I totally got what you wanted to say!!! :-)"

Fan: (no entiendo muy bien lo que quiere decir esta chica T_T pero más o menos: Que los ama y ser alien es lo mejor la a pasado)
Bill: oh... muchas gracias. Tu inglés no es tan malo por cierto. (que no? u_u') Creo que he captado totalmente todo lo que quisiste decir!!! :-)

Fan: "@Bill: you have promised to show us your new tattoo... do you remember?"
Bill: "@Aritania: I will!!!"

Fan: Bill: nos has prometido que nos enseñarías tu nuevo tatuaje... te acuerdas?
Bill: lo haré!!!

Fan: "@Bill and @Tom Hello again guys! I´m so happy today and I´ll more if someone answer me. It´s my first day here and I´m so happy to see one pic of you, Tom! Congrats for the app!"
Tom: "@Julia L.: Thanks and welcome to the app! We´ll have a good time! Hope you like it..."

Fan: Bill y Tom hola otra vez chicos! Estoy muy contenta hoy y lo estaré más si alguno de vosotros me contesta. Es mi primer día aquí y estoy muy feliz de ver una foto tuya, Tom! Felicidades por la app!
Tom: Gracias y bienvenida a la app! Lo pasaremos bien! Esperamos que te guste...

Fan: "@Tom: when you show us Bills new tattoo?? You have promised :("
Tom: "@Karonlina Muller: I´ll show you a pic on the next days for sure... Be excited I like the tattoo..."

Fan: Tom: cuando nos enseñaras el nuevo tatuaje de Bill?? Lo has prometido :(
Tom: Os enseñaré una foto en los proximos días seguramente... Estad emocionados, me gusta el tatuaje...

No hay comentarios:

ir arriba
free counters

HORA EN ESPAÑA