5 de febrero de 2012

BTK ~ Tom: Weekend


Hey Aliens! Any plans for your weekend? Nice parties, trips or just hangin' on the couch?

Hola Aliens! Tenéis algún plan para el fin de semana? Buenas fiestas, viajes o simplemente estar en el sofá?

ALIEN CONVERSATION

Fan: "Me and my best friend like to hang out. What do you have planned? :)"
Tom: "@Hannar: Hangin out with good friends should always be part of your plans! :) Same here!!!"

Fan: A mí y a mi mejor amiga nos gusta salir por ahí. Tú que tienes planeado? :)
Tom: Salir con buenos amigos siempre debe ser parte de tus planes! :) aquí lo mismo!!!

Fan: "Getting under the blanket with hot chocolate and movies... It´s so damn cold outside;("
Tom: "@Vanillove: Sounds good! Very cozy...!

Fan: debajo de la manta con un chocolate caliente y peliculas... Hace muchisimo frío a fuera :(
Tom: Suena bién! Muy acogedor...!

Fan: "@Tom Good Weekend for you & Bill. I´ll go see my family in the country & I´ll take car with the snow! Say me good luck! xD"
Tom: "@BenjaminFenty: Good luck!"

Fan: Tom buen fin de semana para ti y Bill. Iré a ver a la familia y cogeré el coche nevando!  Deseadme buena suerte! xD
Tom: Buena suerte!

Fan: "@Tom I´m singing karaoke with biatch (my bff) lol"
Tom: "@Effy: I bet Karaoke is fun! Never did it..."

Fan: Tom voy al karaoke con biatch (my mejor amiga) jaja
Tom: Apuesto a que el karaoke es divertido! Nunca he ido...

Fan: "@Bill & @Tom today is my birthday all say I´m crazy that I will never answer but I still hope that I say happy birthday...."
Tom: "@Zianya483: Happy B-Day! Hope you have a great time!!! What are you doing on this special day?"

Fan: Bill y Tom hoy es mi cumpleaños .... (lo mismo de siempre)
Tom: Feliz cumpleaños! Espero que lo pases bien!!! Qué vas a hacer en este dia tan especial?

Fan: "Tom do you like snow?"

Tom: "@Marina60: Yes, i love snow but only if I have the choice :)"

Fan: Te gusta la nieve, Tom?
Tom. Sí, me encanta la nieve pero solamente si no tengo otra alternativa :)

Fan: "Already almost two months of BTK and I have not been answered yet :(*"
Bill: "@Brunna483: Then you get the first answer today!!!...haha... Hope you enjoy the App so far?"

Fan: Ya van 2 meses de BTK y todavía no me han respondido :(
Bill: entonces esta es tu primera respuesta de hoy!! ...jaja... Espero que estes disfrutando la app hasta la fecha. 

Fan: "Sleeping is not so bad idea! :-) what about you @Bill?!"
Bill: "@Sophie Kyle: I LOVE to sleep! It´s the best...."

Fan: Dormir no es una mala idea! :-)  Y tu Bill?
Bill: me encanta dormir! Es lo mejor...

Fan: "go out with friend and enjoying the app cuz today is my second day i'm using it and I´m really happy and exited... i´m still waiting for your answer :D what about you and @Bill? do you guys have plans and are you guys going to the studio at the weekend? :))"
Bill: "@Yo Konstantinova: Welcome to the App! Tom and me definitely trying to get some rest but also going to the studio and hang with some friends... We´ll see!"

Fan: salir con mis amigos, disfrutar de la app porque hoy es el segundo día que la uso y estoy muy contenta.... todavia estoy esperando vuestra respuesta :D  y tu Bill? teneis planes y vais a ir al estudio este fin de semana? :)
Bill: bienvenida a la App! tom y yo intentamos descansar un poco pero tambien vamos al estudio y salimos con algunos amigos... Ya veremos!

No hay comentarios:

ir arriba
free counters

HORA EN ESPAÑA